At Caudle Developments, we build stunning house extensions to expand and transform your home. We’re experienced in working with homes of all ages, sizes and layouts, and can tailor each extension to meet the needs of you and your family, your tastes, timescale and budget.
Why Extend Your Home?
Whether it is a need for more living space, to add light and character to a property, or to inject energy into a tired house, extensions can transform a house into the perfect dream home.
- Add One Or More Additional Bedrooms To Your Home
- Create new living areas, games rooms, art studios – the only limit is your imagination!
- Open out the downstairs layout of your home to enjoy open plan living
- Build a dedicated Home Office – never work under the stairs again!
- Add new bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets, storage areas and utility rooms
- Convert your loft, cellar, or outbuildings into practical living spaces. (See our pages on loft conversions, barn conversions, basement conversions)
- Significantly increase the value of your property
Extensions offer owners high levels of control over both the appearance, day-to-day practicality, and the value of the property, with perfectly designed projects resulting in comfortable and highly sought-after homes.
A Custom Service For Each Home And Homeowner
At Caudle Developments, we offer our insight and expertise, while promising our clients the level of input they need in order to retain full oversight of their home conversion. Our skilled architectural designers, craftspeople, and building contractors are here to guide the project to your specifications, so that your ideas for the future become today’s reality.
Our experts will liaise with building control on your behalf to secure planning permission with your local authority, and will ensure that all work is approved, correctly signed off, and completed to the highest standards.
A house extension is an exciting undertaking, and the chance to transform your property into something personal and magical. To find out more about what’s possible, have a chat with one of our specialists today. We’ll talk through your ideas and provide a free estimate, as well as impartial advice from the start of the development until its completion.
Call 01920 739 470 to find out more.